Postpartum Doula Services and Rates
Services are offered in English and Spanish. Para información en Español Contácteme
- Postpartum Doula Support
- A.B.C. (After Baby Comes)Consultation
- Travel Assistance
- Private Classes (For a list of all our classes, please click here)
Postpartum Doula Support ($25-$40 per hour) During the FREE Initial Interview, I’ll come to your home where we will discuss all your needs, concerns and how I can support you and your family in having the best postpartum recovery possible. Here are a few of the many ways I can support you and your growing family:
- Providing Physical and Emotional support for the mother and father.
- Assistance with breastfeeding and/or bottle-feeding and pumping.
- Supporting the mother’s physical recovery after childbirth.
- Educating the family in newborn care (diapering, bathing, swaddling).
- Offering coping techniques for gassy and colicky baby.
- Assisting with the care of older siblings and helping them adjust to the new family member.
- Providing support for pet adjustment.
- Small meal preparation for the mother and family members.
- Organization of the nursery.
- Running errands and grocery shopping.
- Light housekeeping.
Minimum of 4 hours per day.
Gift Cards are available to purchase. Ask your friends and family to give you the gift of the postpartum doula to ease your recovery from childbirth.